Wednesday, September 1, 2010

It's time to make the matter matter again

Sitting here in the airport with 2 hours before the flight that I may or may not be going on headed towards New Jersey. I already have been here for 3 hours. The flight after this one is 7 hours after. Good times flying standby, at least it's cheap. I also have another post in the wings that I've been holding off posting (who knows why). It's pretty boring, just has a fit pic of the Raf Simons x Sterling Ruby trench coat and some information about a few denim projects that I want to get around to soon (what else is there to do when sitting at home during a Seattle fall?). Also just jotted down some notes for a new pair of jeans to work on, with measurements loosely based on a Dior Homme 17.5/19cm cut, still need a new sewing machine to be able to handle the flat felled inseams though, we shall see.

Also, I swear I saw George Takei running through my neighborhood this morning (All Asian rook arike), it was exciting. And random thought: Why isn't the plural of masseuse, masseusi?

Another fun development, I think I'm going to get a First View pass for 24 hours and download as many collections as I can (though I made a list of collections I want and I already went over 350 and I've only gotten into the Cs (womens and mens, bakcstage, detail, and runway sets). I figure I can save a whole collection in roughly 10 minutes, so getting it done in 24 hours is going to be impossible. Might be able to get a few donations for people who want the images without doing the legwork though so that might have me set, anyone want to donate the $500 for a half-year pass? That'll let me get just about every collection available.


Blue Scholars - Lalo Schifrin

PPS: Awwwwww sheit, I'm in Newark now

No comments:

Post a Comment