Saturday, July 10, 2010

Le soleil, il nous brûle

Have I mentioned how terrible I am at keeping up with these things? Because I set records for how bad I am. At least the summer's starting to show it's true colors, the sun has decided to finally grace us this past week. Was supposed to be working this summer since I didn't sign up for any classes, instead I have no job and am in the negative overall for the year, not pleasant.

In happier news, got a new coat since the last post, Raf Simons x Sterling Ruby SS10 trench (will try to get pics, maybe that'll force me to make a post). Not entirely sure if I'm going to keep it or not; it's a bit eccentric and full-length, both of which may be touch too much for me. It's also the most expensive single purchase I've made and with other sales, I could get at least 5 very nice shirts for the same amount of money.

Haven't looked at any of the SS11 shows yet, kinda been lazy about it. Then again, the SS months are the most boring of the seasons in terms of clothes, though the colors are pleasant.

Je dois essayer mon français ou je vais le perdre cet été.


Some amazing summer music from Minus the Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment