Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Ideally Idylic or Idyllically Ideal?

Oh boy, I failed miserably on the blog front this summer. Forgot all about this and the blogs I read. Twisted my right ankle before summer started and that's still bothering me when I skate and I twisted the left a few days ago. You'd think I'd learn not to do stupid things on stairs after all the encounters we've had. I've started listening to Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros lately, after having their album and not really liking it at all, it's definitely grown on me and I kind of regret not seeing them at Sasquatch, but first row at OK Go is a good trade (might be seeing them again soon). Going to be in NYC for 2 weeks from the first of September. It'll be hard to keep from spending more than my wallet could handle, but my knit game is floundering and I'm a sucker for any designer shirts at <$150.

Bought a new scarf.... Will have to figure out how to make it fit in my wardrobe since I never wear scarves (and this is purple/pink, extremely thin/sheer, and square) hard to beat nearly 90% off though. I also have my eye on a pair of amazing black ponyhair boots. They aren't from the most reputable brand ever (Hugo Boss, ew) but they don't look as bad as my predisposition toward the brand would have me believe. If I still have some cash left after my NYC trip, those will be killing it for FW10. I have so many things I'd like to pick up before FW10 though, if only I had a spare $500.... or $5000 to drop on some nice things.

Click for a larger image

And I did finally get around to doing something with the layout. Not finished (would like to do an EOT, but that'll take some time), still tweaking colors and I need to edit that border so the edges aren't quite so sharp


Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros - 40 Day Dream

Postscript: If anyone has a ffffound.com invite, and the planets align to bring them to view this, I would love you forever if you'd share it with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment